1. General Provisions
LLC "Cerebro" (INN 7734615917 / OGRN 1097746377827) (hereinafter - the Company) carries out its activities in compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data protection in order to protect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in processing his personal data, including protection of the right to integrity Private life, personal and family secrets.
Personal data - any information directly or indirectly related to a defined or determined individual (subject of personal data).
Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (and modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. 2. Subjects of personal data
The subjects of personal data in order to apply this policy are:
3. Principles and conditions for the processing of personal data
- Clients of the Company;
- Registered users of the Company's website;
- Representatives of legal entities;
- Other individuals who have communicated their personal data to the Company.
4. Rights of the subject of personal data
- Processing of personal data is carried out only with the consent of the subject.
- The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
- Processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific goals, namely: information services in the field of staff selection and search, including the targeting of vacancies and showing relevant vacancies for the candidates.
- The Company shall not disclose to third parties or distribute personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
5. Measures to ensure the safety of personal data during processing
- The subject of personal data has the right to receive the following information:
- The subject has the right to demand the specification of his personal data, its blocking or destruction in the event that personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing.
- The subject has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data.
- Identification of threats to the security of personal data when processing them in personal data information systems;
- Application of organizational and technical measures to ensure the safety of personal data when processing them in personal data information systems to meet the requirements for the protection of personal data, the fulfillment of which is ensured by the levels of protection of personal data established by the Government of the Russian Federation;
- Use of procedures for assessing the compliance of information protection means that passed in accordance with the established procedure;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to commissioning of the personal data information system;
- Detection of unauthorized access to personal data and taking measures;
- Restoration of personal data, modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
- Establishing rules for access to personal data processed in the personal data information system, as well as ensuring the registration and recording of all actions performed with personal data in the personal data information system;
- Control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the level of security of information systems of personal data;
In order to coordinate actions to ensure the security of personal data, the Company is responsible for persons responsible for ensuring the security of personal data.
In case of failure to comply with the provisions of this Policy and the Federal Law "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ, the Company is liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.